- 2 cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 2 cups shredded kale
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ⅓ cup toasted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl add brussels sprouts, kale, and cabbage.
- In a small bowl add orange zest, juice, poppy seeds, honey, olive oil, salt & pepper, mix until all incorporated.
- 30 minutes before dinner marinate the greens with the vinaigrette, cover and place back inside the refrigerator.
- Right before serving add raisins and sunflower seeds. Enjoy!
life + wellness
fed + full
recipes + food